Breakfast event 7:15 am to 9:00 am – $45.
Join us October 1st as we kick off “Careers in Construction Month” with a breakfast event that continues our Constructing Your Future series. We will hear from our keynote speaker, Jan Fields, former President McDonald’s USA as she shares her perspective on powerful women in the workplace. We will also discuss the importance of building strong internal and external networks.
Workshop add-on 9:15 am to 11:00 am – $30
Come for the breakfast and stay for “Like a Girl – Understanding the Impact of Unconscious Bias” workshop. This interactive workshop explores how unconscious bias impacts women in the workplace, including how to recognize, understand and mitigate it. A minimum of 10 participants is required to conduct the workshop.
- 7:15 - 7:45 AMRegistration and Breakfast
- 7:30 - 7:50 AMWelcome and Networking Activitiy
- 7:50 - 8:30 AMKeynote Speaker - Jan Fields
- 8:30 - 9:00 AMFacilitated Discussion - Women Supporting Women
- 9:00 - 9:15 AMBreak
- 9:15 - 11:00 AMWorkshop Add-on
NIU Naperville Conference Center